We are Prowse Manufacturing Group, Inc. and we are currently in search for a Hand Former!
Schedule: 7am to 3:30pm; Monday-Friday
Salary: depending on experience.
Prowse Manufacturing Group is an independent company and supplier of structural airplane parts and precision components for the aerospace and defense industries. Products are machined, formed and fabricated from aluminum, titanium, steel and other alloys for commercial and military aircraft.
The company is committed to delivering exceptional value to our customers with solutions focusing on quality, productivity and affordability. We have a culture of collaboration, continuous improvement, best practices and employee focus.
- Examine work piece to locate twist, arc, angularity changes, high and low spots for flatness and other defects
- Use fixtures, form tooling, contour template, joggle dies, etc. to aid in forming
- Ability to read Aerospace specifications of multiple customers drawings, parts list and PCMs to identify parts and location of parts on drawing and determine drawing tolerances
- Lift and position work pieces and fixtures into bed of the machines
- Start ram which presses out bent or high spots of work pieces
- Reexamine and reposition work piece as needed to maintain quality in tolerance parts
- Use hammers, shrinkers, stretcher to work parts into tolerance after forming
- Deburr rough edges from finished work pieces as required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 LBs
We are an equal opportunity employer offer completive wages and benefits. Full time employees are offered medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off and a matching 401K program.