We are Prowse Manufacturing Group and we are currently in search for a Deburr Technician
Schedule: 7am to 3:30pm; Monday-Friday
Salary: depending on experience.
Prowse Manufacturing Group is an independent company and supplier of structural airplane parts and precision components for the aerospace industry and defense industries. Products are machined, formed and fabricated from aluminum, titanium, steel and other alloys for commercial and military aircraft.
The company is committed to delivering exceptional value to our customers with solutions focusing on quality, productivity and affordability. We have a culture of collaboration, continuous improvement, best practices and employee focus.
- Blend mismatches and break sharp edges to customer specifications on medium to large sized parts
- Remove burrs and blemishes from machined and formed parts using various hand held tools
- Deburr and polish parts with hand tools and pneumatic tools
- Smooth and grind surfaces
- Ensure all safety protocols are followed
SKILLS, ABILITIES, EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Requires ability to work cooperatively and civilly with all employees
- Requires attention to detail and precision
- Ability to operate and perform maintenance on grinders, orbital sanders and wheel grinders.
- Detail-oriented and mechanically inclined
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
Prowse Manufacturing Group offers a great career growth culture, competitive salary, holidays, vacation, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance. Please send resume with cover letter indicating the position you’re are applying for.
Materials planning: 1+ year (Preferred)
Production planning; 1+ year
Prior machine shop experience
Prior aerospace experience If this sounds like the best job for you please APPLY TODAY!